- Parents are responsible for accurate and up to date health card information.
- Please bring your health card for each visit. Failure to provide accurate and up to date health card information will result in your claim to OHIP being rejected. Rejected claims are subject to $45.00 administrative fees plus the cost of the visit.
- Please ensure that we have all your CURRENT contact information
- Please notify our staff of changes to address, telephone work or cell phone numbers.
- Please inform us about your preferred mode of communication i.e. Telephone, E-mail, SMS, Fax
- We ask you to arrive on time for your appointment. Please be aware that your appointment time may not reflect the actual time that you are seen by the doctor.
- Patients are responsible to remember their upcoming appointments. We make reminder calls to our patients, usually, these calls can be placed a day in advance.
- For refills, we ask that you provide at least 48 hours notice. Please call the Pharmacy and request them to call our office for authorization on the refill. This will facilitate your request in a more timely manner. Once the refill has been authorized, it will be called to your pharmacy. If there is a problem with the request, you will be notified by the staff.
- Alternatively, Prescription refill request forms are also available online. Once completed and submitted, we ask you to pick up the forms in person from our facility.
- Our preferred way of communication is via text messaging... please text us with your queries @ 2264500300
- Your call will be returned at the first opportunity. Urgent calls will be prioritized accordingly.
- Cancellations must be requested at least 48 hours before the scheduled appointment. Cancellation or rescheduling requests are accepted via cancellation/ rescheduling request forms or by phone call.
- This policy is in place to improve scheduling and better use of patient, staff and physician time. Patients will be charged a "no-show" fee on the 2nd and 3rd missed appointments. Dismissal from the practice may result after a subsequent no-show.
- Due to certain unforeseen circumstances, our office might contact the patient to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
- Please keep the waiting area clean.
- Make sure the toys and books are put away before leaving the waiting area.
- We encourage indoor shoes or socks in the waiting area to keep the area clean for small children.
Aggressive, confrontational and rude conduct in our office will not be tolerated and is subject to dismissal from our practice.